31/10/2013

Thursdays Threads... 🎃

Happy Halloween...

This week Thursdays Threads has not only been inspired by my 3 yr old lil man, but it was picked out and worn by him...

When I pulled out a pair of green dot leggings by Duns Sweden for his younger sister to wear, he wanted to wear the same... Yes boys can wear leggings!... And to the man at The National Space Centre who pulled his face when I said that the 'she' with long hair and leggings was actually a boy not a girl... Well F*** You... My kid rocks it!...

Duns Sweden... Beautifully soft GOTS certified organic cotton, bright green dot leggings... Swedish designed long in the legs... These leggings really do rock (they are also available in orange and red) 'They will make me a superhero and a frog' 3yr old thought process going on there...

Ruff and Huddle... The Lucky Hand Baseball Tee is a total favourite in our house... My 3 year old loves it, he really does... With a small print on the front and a large print on the back, long black sleeves (also available in red) perfect for teaming up with jeans, dungarees or in this case green leggings... Xx

www.skellywear.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment