05/09/2013

About Us


I could write loads and loads down about how we intend to sell lots of funky, bright, fun, alternative, urban cool children's clothing which of course we will... But I won't... This is a little piece just to introduce us...

As a mum of two highly charged toddlers one boy and one girl, I was getting increasingly frustrated with the sea of stereotypical pastel pinks and baby blues that were available for my unique littles... 

Unfortunately and predictably it seems to get worse and incredibly gender specific the older they get... So SkellyWear was created...

SkellyWear contains the kind of children's clothing I love, whether they are stripey (I really, really love stripes), quirky, organic, contemporary, alternative, or retro inspired, all are full of attitude… 

Pieces can be layered and mixed up to create whatever look you want (insert appropriate keyword here!!!) Quirky, Fun, Contemporary, Modern, Unisex, Unique, Traditional with a twist ... You get the idea???... 

We offer hand selected brands from wherever we find them... UK and beyond, big brand to individual.


Enjoy... X









No comments:

Post a Comment